- About Us
- What We Do
- Millennium Development Goals
- Web TV
- Work With Us
- UN System
UNIFEM is seeking consultancy support for the development of a country strategy for Jamaica along the following broad principles:
• The starting point for the country strategy should be Jamaica's own vision and priorities for gender equality.
• The country strategy should be developed in consultation with government MDAs, women's organizations, UN agencies, and other stakeholders.
• The country strategy should clarify how it links with the approved UNDAF of Jamaica (including clear links with the UNDAF Results matrix), UNIFEM's strategic plan and sub regional strategy.
• The strategy should identify the key partnerships that UNIFEM will strengthen and/or forge in Jamaica and at a regional level.
• The strategy should encompass all of the distinct initiatives that UNIFEM is supporting in Jamaica, as well as those that it hopes to launch over the duration of the strategy.
This work is expected to take 20 days, inclusive of consultations and is to begin as soon as possible.
Interested consultants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 16, 2010